- No claim will be accepted if the fabric has been manipulated or cut. Please check for correct colour, quality and quantity before handling or cutting, especially also in case of supply to a Third party.
- All claims must be in writing and addressed to Pepe Peñalver.
- In cases where a claim has been accepted, goods will be replaced on availability.
- When a claim is accepted, the goods will only be collected from the same delivery address where they were dispatched.
- All claims must be made within 21 calendar days from receipt of goods and a sample may be required as evidence.
- We do not guarantee an exact colour match to the sample book. If the colour match is important, please ask for a small cutting (CFA – Cut For Approval) in advance, or provide a sample or batch reference with the order and we will try to match the colour as close as possible.
- No transport claim will be accepted if the damage has not been recorded in the delivery note by the transporter. Goods should be inspected by the transport agency at the time of the delivery, both inside and out of the packaging. Before signing any delivery note, we advise you to inspect the packaging for any visible signs of damage. We ensure the best packaging for all our products, paying particular attention with special packing procedures for velvets and sheers.
- If the customer has overestimated the amount of fabric needed, a refund of the
excess fabric will be accepted as long as the excess is equal or above to 10 meters, except velvets
where no excess will be accepted on return.
For care instructions please see label details.
The beauty of Pepe Peñalver fabrics lies in its large patterns. To ensure the best possible service, we recommend adding an additional repeat to your order. Please, make sure you always stateclearly the number of repeats that you need when placing your order.
Our customer service team will be very happy to help you with the technical specifications of the fabrics and advise about widths and repeats. Please ask for help before confirming your order to avoid unnecessary claims.